Saturday 23 April 2011

How To Get Over Someone

Its over. He's dumped you. Its been say...6 months and he's ran off with your best mate.
Alllll you feel like doing is sitting and moping and crying. Theeennnn you feel like breaking the crap out of something. After that you feel like sabotaging his new relationship and finally your back to crying. How to you get over someone you spent nine months obsessing over? How?! HOOWWWW?!?!

Truth is, I've got no idea, but I do have some little tips to help you stop hurting quite as much:

1. Cry. Cry as much as you have in you grab a friend and cry with her, she'll hug you and tell you it will be fine and you'll scream NO IT WON'T and make her regret ever coming over to your house. But once you've found you physically can't cry anymore you can start moving on.

2. Music, music helps to illustrate how you are feeling. When you feel a little better put on your favourite song and go for a walk, instant mood boost.

3. Talk to other boys, yes, you still like him but truth is you always will but you can't make him love you. As much as you try, if you love something then you let it go. Chat with some guy mates preferably gay guys :D

4. Find a friend. The thing I miss the most about my ex was feeling close, I miss his hugs, I miss the way he stroked my hair, I still miss him a lot. So find a friend and get them to give you the biggest hug eveeeerrrrrrr!!!!

5.Distance. I really, really miss talking to my ex because we were really good friends.horrible fact here: you will NEVER get him back as a friend. You are the ex, the
bitch, the horrible girl he's going to tell his new girlfriends about. And that's why you need to delete his number and run as far in the opposite direction as possible.

That's all I've got so far children, but ill let you know what's happening every step. And remember NEVER hurt yourself over a boy. It's gonna hurt, its still hurting me because it will hurt for a long long time...but when you move on I know it's going to be amazing.



1 comment:

  1. LOL not even close to accurate, honestly the worst thing that ive ever possibly read about getting over someone.

    ReplyDelete